Thursday, March 20, 2008

TAG!


TAG!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginningB: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago today... I was living in Seattle. My friend and I decided we wanted to live in a "really big city". I started working in retail pharmacy (instead of mailorder). And I started school to get my pharmacy license. I was also working as a nanny. I was working lots...


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. clean the kitchen... done
2. clean the family room... in process
3. make dinner, turkey steaks
4. call hotels.com to finalize plans for my anniversary gettaway trip!
5. call my sister for her birthday and send a gift soon.

I enjoy...
Reading, shopping, cooking and baking ( I love to find new recipes). Sewing, I hope soon to finish the quilt I started...

What if I suddenly became a billionare? We would buy a new house and cars and I am sure my husband would save and invest the rest. If I am lucky I could spend $100 :).

3 of my bad habits:
1. I spend too much sometimes, ( but if it is on sale, clearance or a good deal does that count as too much??)
2. I spoil my kids, especially my baby.
3. I dont bite my nails anymore, but I do chew on them sometimes.


5 places I have lived: West Jordan Ut, Salt lake city Ut, Vancouver wa, Seattle Wa, Portland Or

5 jobs that I have had:1. Day care provider, Office manager (for Anjie), pharmacy tech, pharmacy support and shipping (mail order pharmacy). I was a "counter girl" at a pizza reaturant for my first real job.

things people don't know about me:
1. I have a hole in my heart
2.because of that I am done having kids
3. since I quit working in a pharmacy I dont feel smart anymore. I know I need to be with my kids, but I dont use my brain anymore...
4.I REALLY love it when people like something I cook or bake.
5.I was a stake missionary for 3 years


No comments: